Aptima currently has an opening for a Full-time Creative Media Specialist with expertise in graphic design and video production. This position will assist with the design, development, and production of a variety of multimedia products including video demonstrations, brochures, illustrations, audio/visual communications, and presentations.
- B.A./B.F.A. in Graphic Design
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere at minimum; After Effects and Audition preferred)
- Conceptual skills and clear understanding of graphic design (visual design, layout, typography) and video production (editing, graphics, composition)
Additional Capabilities Sought:
- Self-motivated and sharp attention to detail; the ability to work independently or as part of a team; and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to understand and convert technical concepts into creative design
- Able to produce engaging, informative content for internal and external marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Positive and collaborative team member
Aptima will not compensate applicants for any travel or relocation expenses to fill this position. All applicants must be willing to work onsite in one of Aptima’s locations, Monday through Friday (no telecommuting or compressed schedules). Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume/vita in MS Word. Please send URLs of a portfolio, demo reel, and/or additional materials to email@example.com.
All applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F, VETS/DISABLED